Earn Money Online the Easiest Way!
1) How can I earn money?
CBTopSites.com is a directory of over 12000 web sites selling eBooks / software / downloads.
i) Join CBTopSites.com and you will get some simple links.
ii) Paste your links anywhere online.
iii) Visitors enter through your links and purchase anything from any of the sites listed in CBTopSites.com. You can earn up to 75% commission from each sale!
2) Why should I join this Program?
You can earn up to 75% commission from thousands of hot-selling ebooks and software related to any topic such as business, health, family, computers, sports, arts, entertainment and more. You can also earn by referring others to this program!
3) How much can I earn?
There is no limit to what you can earn through this program. Most of the sites listed in CBTopSites.com offer 25% to 75% commission.
Some sites also offer recurring monthly commissions. So, once you refer a customer to such sites, you can earn monthly commissions. If you send more visitors through your affiliate links, you can make more sales and earn more commissions.
4) Where should I paste my links?
You can paste your links anywhere online / offline. Example: on your websites or blogs, facebook, twitter and more social networking sites, social bookmarking sites, blog comments, online profiles, forum signatures, email signature, articles, classifieds, tell friends and more...(Learn more tips after joining)
5) Do I need to Invest anything?
There is NO need of any investment, experience, technical Skills, maintenance work, Web hosting, web designing, customer service etc. You can earn money with or without your own web sites / Blogs.
6) Who pays my commission?
All the sites listed in CBTopSites.com are taken from Clickbank. Clickbank is a very popular affiliate network. So, CBTopSites.com is also called as Clickbank Mall.
All the clicks, sales and commissions are tracked by Clickbank and payments are made by them. The minimum payout is $10. You can receive your commissions weekly or bi-weekly through direct deposit or checks.
7) What is the difference between Clickbank and CBTopSites.com?
CBTopSites.com has edited titles, descriptions, thumbnail images, reviews, ratings and more to attract shoppers and is more shopper friendly.
Also, you can promote products in different ways :
(i) Promote all Products using the Main page link
(ii) Promote products in any category or Sub-category.
(iii) Promote products that are related to any keyword or phrase.
(v) Promote a list of chosen products
(vi) Promote a single product by linking to the review page
If you have any websites or blogs, you can also paste CBTopSites.com Search Box on them. When visitors search for any keyword, they will find relevant products and when they purchase anything, you can earn commissions!
More benefits are listed in the following pages.
8) What are the requirements to join this program?
You should have a free Clickbank account and Nickname. All the clicks, sales and commissions are tracked using your Clickbank Nickname and you receive payments from Clickbank.
9) I don't have a free Clickbank account. Where can I get it?
If you haven't joined Clickbank already, get a free Clickbank account and Nickname. It is free to join and takes just a minute! While joining Clickbank, you can choose a Clickbank Nickname. All your CBTopsites.com affiliate links will have that nickname.
If you already have a Clickbank account and nickname, you can join CBTopSites.com with that nickname.
10) Should I join FREE or Pro?
If you join Free, you can earn from sales through around 80% of the clicks.
When a visitor enters CBTopSites.com through your link, your Nickname will be inserted in around 80% of the clicks automatically.
So, when visitors enter through your link and purchase anything from sites in cbtopsites.com, there is 80% chance that you will earn commission and 20% chance that others may earn commission.
If you join Pro, you can earn from sales through 100% of the clicks.
Your Nickname will be inserted in 100% of the Clicks.
So, when visitors enter through your link and purchase anything from sites in cbtopsites.com, you will earn all the commission.
You can join Free and upgrade to pro anytime later or earn money as a free member as long as you wish!
View more Benefits in the Next Page Join Pro & Earn from 100% Clicks or Join Free & Earn from 80% Clicks
Link : HTML :